Re: FOSDEM devroom

Dear Andreas and Cedric,

First of all, thanks to both of you for your interest and for your answers!

Unfortunately, only two persons showed an interest in showcasing some
free software in such a FOSDEM devroom. Furthermore, as I sadly don't
work for an University, my full-time daily job doesn't allow me to
organize or host a Debian sprint.

I will probably come back to the mailing list in about one year with the
same proposition to organize "FOSS for Healthcare devroom". Maybe there
will be more interest on that time.

In the meantime, I prefer to focus on the development of Orthanc...
spending my sparse time organizing a FOSDEM event would indeed result in
the starvation of Orthanc for a few months.

Warm Regards,
Sébastien-