Help finding authors needed (Was: License of cluster3 becomes unspecified since you are linking to a non-existing URL)

Hi list,

both contacts of the Clustal 3.0 author I found

  "M. J. L. de Hoon" <mdehoon@ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp>, mdehoon@c2b2.columbia.edu

bounced and I have also no contact to Michael Eisen.  Any volunteer to
do some address research?

Thanks, Andreas.