Re: Python-pysam 0.12 released, could someone please care?

Hi Afif,

On Mon, Sep 04, 2017 at 12:00:08AM -0700, Afif Elghraoui wrote:

> Well, the build is still not successful. I've filed an issue upstream for one set of test failures [1] and there is another test failure due to a segmentation fault that needs some investigation.

If it would be only the issues you reported [1] I would not mind to
deactivate the tests temporarily.  A segmentation fault is another
issue thought.

> If I move bcftools to Unstable now, we'd need to file an RC bug against it to prevent its migration and breaking of the current pysam version in Testing.

Makes sense even if I'd love to get python-pysam rather sooner than
later into unstable.