Re: Python-pysam 0.12 released, could someone please care?

Hi Afif,

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 10:15:00PM -0700, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
> >Could someone please care since I'm a bit offline-ish this week.
>
> I'll take a look maybe tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the ping--I hadn't been watching the releases.

I noticed that you commited some promising changes.  They are depending
from bcftools 1.5 which is only in experimental.  From my point of view
it makes sense to move bcftools 1.5 to unstable to enable building
python-pysam in unstable as well.  Any reason to be more carefully and
stick to experimental?