Re: CI for parsinsert [Outreachy]

Hi Nadiya,

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 06:04:44PM -0700, Nadiya Sitdykova wrote:
> Just let you know that I added info about source of test data.

Thanks for the ping.  I have uploaded with the change that testdata are
no separated into an extra binary package with architecture all.  This
saves bandwidth and space on mirrors and does not force users to install
the data if they do not want to test.  The extra binary package will
move parsinsert into the new queue so there might be some delay until it
will hit unstable.

Thanks for your work on this