CI for minia [Outreachy]

Hello Andreas,

I've noticed that you uploaded new version of minia and I wanted to check if my tests still working. The file which I used as test data is missing in new package version so I was concerned what would happen with my test and I thought maybe I need to add this file. I cloned current version of minia and tried to built it, but it failed with this message in verbose mode:

dh_auto_configure: cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=ON -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=None -DCMAKE_INSTALL_SYSCONFDIR=/etc -DCMAKE_INSTALL_LOCALSTATEDIR=/var -DCMAKE_EXPORT_NO_PACKAGE_REGISTRY=ON -DCMAKE_FIND_PACKAGE_NO_PACKAGE_REGISTRY=ON returned exit code 1
cd /home/nadiya/minia
debian/rules:9: recipe for target 'build' failed
make: *** [build] Error 2

Is this happening because the package is still "work in progress" and I shouldn't worry about it, or there is really something wrong?

Regards, Nadiya