CI for grinder [Outreachy]

Hello Andreas,

There was a problem with rebuilding of this package, MYMETA.yml file was missing, so after some time I realized how to fix it. This file was copied into the folder that didn't exist, so I created this folder and package rebuilds just fine.

I used `autopkgtest-pkg-perl` as a default test-suite here, but it runs only the test which is loads the program. The thing is in debian/rules I find those lines:

# Because of Grinder's random output, some tests are brittle and may fail...
# Only test that the program loads successfully

and when I run all tests some of them really fail and it changes from run to run. So I decided to run only 00-load.t as autopkgtest and wrote information to the README.test how to run all tests.

Regards, Nadiya