InVesalius new upstream version

Hi all,

I'm packaging the new InVesalius version (3.1.1). It seem to be all OK except for two things:

1. Lintian reclaims about wrong-name-for-upstream-changelog: it's because the changelog file in InVesalius is named changelog.md. I thought in add this error to the lintian-overrides file. Do you think it's a good idea? Or there is a better way to deal with this error?

2. I created a debian/source/options file with extend-diff-ignore option. During the package generation I'm moving the cython source files to another folder to compile them. This is causing errors with generation of diff file relative to the orig file. So I'm using the extend-diff-ignore to ignore these files. Am I doing it correctly?

Thanks!