Re: psortb, libalgorithm-svm-perl, and other missing dependencies

On 15 July 2017 at 06:52, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 07:02:58PM +0100, Carnė Draug wrote:
>> [...]
>> I noticed that psortb is now on sid.  However, that package seems to
>> be broken.  Not only it is missing libalgorithm-svm-perl it seems to
>> be missing a bunch of other dependencies.  I have enabled autopkgtest
>> on it [2, 3] which will test each of the modules and will list the
>> missing modules.
>
> Thanks a lot for this.  Feel free to commit directly to the packaging
> repository (I took over your commit meanwhile).  I'm not that
> comfortable with Perl tests.  What would I need to do to run the tests
> as build time test to force the build failing if the test does not pass?

These tests are ran against the installed package and not during the
build.  I just call autopkgtest with the changes file after the
build.  The setup instructions are on the pkg-perl page [1]

Carnë

[1] https://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/autopkgtest.html#SETUP