Is there a reason why multi-threading is disabled in last-align ?

Hello everybody,

In last-align, the upstream CXXFLAGS are overwriten by our build system, and therefore
some flags are re-added in debian/rules:

    CXXFLAGS += -Wall -Wextra -Wcast-qual -Wswitch-enum -Wundef -Wcast-align -Wno-long-long -ansi -pedantic -std=c++11

Unfortunately, the -DHAS_CXX_THREADS flag is not there, either by omission, or
because it was not there when debian/rules was written, or was there a resason
to ensure that the program is not built with it for Debian ?

If not, I will add it back (probably via CPPFLAGS, since in my understanding
it is a preprocessor flag).

By the way, the -pthread CXXFLAGS is repalced by a -lpthread LDFLAG: are both
equivalent ?

Have a nice day,

Charles

--