Re: Fwd: [WSSSPE] WSSSPE5.1 & WSSSPE5.2

I second that. Do you have a particular format in mind?

Niels Drost (CC'd) and I were chatting about this and we came to the conclusion that a conversation starter (review the problem, highlight how Debian can already assist, outline potential ways that Debian could grow to better serve the need) would be best as no one we know has the bandwidth to start a new project yet.

Ghislain, would you like to take the lead on writing the abstract? Myself and others will gladly assist you.

FYI: In the EU there has been a lot of talk about setting aside (or granting in addition) 5% of grants for FAIRness.

I saw you had something lined up about CWL. Is that for the UKRSE
conference, or the workshop before?

I'll be leading an advanced CWL demo disguised as a 75 minute workshop at the RSE conference: http://rse.ac.uk/conf2017/workshop-and-tutorial-abstracts/

I should apologize for my lack of knowledge about the format of the
conference. FYI, it would be my first attendance to it, assuming I can
convince my PI and secure some funding.

No worries. I'm a co-organizer of WSSSPE4 (last year's edition) so feel free to ask questions!

Ghis

--
+32 2 808 25 58