Re: Fwd: [WSSSPE] WSSSPE5.1 & WSSSPE5.2

I second that. Do you have a particular format in mind?

I saw you had something lined up about CWL. Is that for the UKRSE
conference, or the workshop before?

I should apologize for my lack of knowledge about the format of the
conference. FYI, it would be my first attendance to it, assuming I can
convince my PI and secure some funding.

Ghis