Re: Open issue with libbpp-core

Hi Julien,

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 09:23:45PM +0200, Julien Yann Dutheil wrote:
> We finally managed to update our Bio++ libraries and programs and released
> a new version. We did a lot of cleaning in the CMake files, removed the
> .all include files and moved the code to C++11. Everything is now on github
> and has been tagged as suggested. Here is the list (repos + tag):
>
> We hope this will make the packaging as smooth as possible. Please let me
> know if there is more we can do.

Thanks for the heads up.  Since we are in "frozen policy" uploads are
currently only possible to experimental.  So I started uploading
libbpp-core (2.3.0-1~exp1) but I had some issue to build
libbpp-seq-2.3.0 against this.  I was running into:

-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:55 (find_package):
  By not providing "Findbpp-core.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "bpp-core",
  but CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "bpp-core"
  (requested version 2.0.4) with any of the following names:

    bpp-coreConfig.cmake
    bpp-core-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "bpp-core" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "bpp-core_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "bpp-core" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
  been installed.

See also "/build/libbpp-seq-2.3.0/obj-x86_64-linux-gnu/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
<------>"tail -v -n +0 CMakeCache.txt"
==> CMakeCache.txt <==

despite libbpp-core was in the Build-Depends.  Any hint from a cmake expert
how to solve this?