Help needed for compiling libsbml-odesolver

Hi,

I tried to package libsbml-odesolver[1] but I was running into the same
error as it was reportet on the sundials list[2]:

  In file included from sbmlsolver/processAST.h:44:0,
                   from arithmeticCompiler.c:46:
  ./sbmlsolver/odeModel.h:171:3: error: unknown type name ‘CVDenseJacFn’
     CVDenseJacFn compiledCVODEJacobianFunction;
     ^~~~~~~~~~~~
  In file included from sbmlsolver/processAST.h:44:0,
                   from compiler.c:44:
  ./sbmlsolver/odeModel.h:171:3: error: unknown type name ‘CVDenseJacFn’
     CVDenseJacFn compiledCVODEJacobianFunction;
     ^~~~~~~~~~~~
  ./sbmlsolver/odeModel.h:185:3: error: unknown type name ‘CVDenseJacFnB’
     CVDenseJacFnB compiledCVODEAdjointJacobianFunction;
  ./sbmlsolver/odeModel.h:187:3: error: unknown type name ‘CVDenseJacFnB’
     CVDenseJacFnB current_AdjJAC;

Since there was no response to [2] I opened an issue at SBML_odeSolver
upstream[3] but may be somebody more experienced than me might have a
good idea for a patch.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/libsbml-odesolver.git
[2] http://sundials.2283335.n4.nabble.com/Building-SBML-odeSOLVER-td4653445.html
[3] https://github.com/raim/SBML_odeSolver/issues/3