Re: `internal compiler error: Segmentation fault` & `internal compiler error` w/ Seqan2

Thanks for the update. I'll disregard further errors of that type.

Cheers,

Pe 25 ian. 2017 10:17, "Michael Cree" <mcree@orcon.net.nz> a scris:
On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 02:34:36PM +0200, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> Can you help diagnose the errors I get at
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=seqan2&arch=alpha&ver=2.3.0~1.20161019~af07bc1%2Bdfsg-4&stamp=1480555510
> ?

Sorry to take so long to reply.  Been travelling.

That looks like the random toolchain bug that we currently have on Alpha
and are struggling to nail down the source of it.  It's hit various
builds.  I see seqan2 has built since that failure so probably not a
fault of seqan2.

Cheers
Michael.