libzstd 1.1.2 contains embedded zlib fork

Hi Kevin,

here on the Debian Med sprint I was looking to update libzstd to the current upstream version 1.1.2. Besides some minor changes to the patches I had to make, I also noticed that it now includes an embedded copy of some zlib code, which -- according to the inline comments -- was adapted to be ready to compile with the zlibwrapper. It wasn’t clear to me whether this was really necessary; when these files are removed from the affected Makefile (and some minor adjustments are made) the build still finishes fine.

TBH I don’t feel I should upload this after consulting with you. I have pushed my changes (tagged as UNRELEASED) and would be happy if you could take a second look.

Many thanks
Sascha