Re: RFP for bioperl's Bio-EUtilities

Looks like there are two unrelated errors.

The first is from a missing dependency (Bio::ASN1::EntrezGene), which is really optional (the comp test should skip that directory).  The other is from XML::Simple, which is unusual; I’m wondering whether the underlying XML parser is checking the XML schema for the test reports.  Any idea what the specific XML::SAX backend parser module used was?

chris