Re: Putting tvc under Debian Med team maintenance

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 5:06 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Dominique,

I wonder why tvc is not under Debian Med team maintenance.  It somehow
went in under my radar and I just noticed it when checking rdepends of
libbamtools.  Since I simply assume that you are fine with Debian Med
team maintenance I'm moving it in our Git applying Debian Med policy
when sitting at the Debian Med sprint in Bukarest.

Hi Andreas,

Feel free to take over tvc, I don't use it anymore.

The tool is currently only in the Debian experimental branch and you can download the source code from here:
    http://updates.iontorrent.com/tvc_standalone/

Best
-Dominique