Please check med-bio-ngs, med-bio-phylo and med-cloud

Hi,

we are in preparation of the next stable release and thus we should
verify that our metapackages are up to date.  I admit I'm regularly
checking med-bio and med-bio-dev to contain everything it needs but we
have those three subsets that need some more detailed knowledge about
the packages.  Specifically med-cloud will be released as metapackage
(bio-ngs and bio-phylo are just rendered as tasks pages - no
metapackages with dependencies and thus not effectively affecting the
release).  It would be great if those who feel competent would check
the according tasks files and edit them if necessary.

(Please raise your hand if you have no idea what I'm talking about
and you do not know what to do.)