Re: Please check med-bio-ngs, med-bio-phylo and med-cloud

Hi, Andreas,

على الخميس  5 كانون الثاني 2017 ‫08:39، كتب Andreas Tille:
> Hi,
>
> we are in preparation of the next stable release and thus we should
> verify that our metapackages are up to date.  I admit I'm regularly
> checking med-bio and med-bio-dev to contain everything it needs but we
> have those three subsets that need some more detailed knowledge about
> the packages.  Specifically med-cloud will be released as metapackage
> (bio-ngs and bio-phylo are just rendered as tasks pages - no
> metapackages with dependencies and thus not effectively affecting the
> release).  It would be great if those who feel competent would check
> the according tasks files and edit them if necessary.

I did express an interest in this before and started working on that,
but it's a little difficult to keep track of progress in distributing
from bio to the more specific ones without removing them from bio. The
problem here is making the leap to actually releasing a bio-ngs
metapackage (which is too late now anyway).

Is there a way to make subgroups without having them be subtasks? For
example, if on bio-ngs, we want to group aligners, how would we do that?

Thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي