Re: [MoM] Re: bart - tools for computational magnetic resonance imaging

Hi Martin,

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 11:06:30AM +0100, Martin Uecker wrote:

> It was meant for system-wide add-ons installed by
> other packages or compiled locally. But you are right,
> another package could create it itself and locally compiled
> stuff should go in /usr/local/...

... so it is good that I asked. :-)

> So I removed it by having a debian patch. But it isn't
> clear to me whether the change should also be reflected
> directly in the master branch or only as a commit which adds
> the patch in debian/patches/. The tools do not seem to
> care...

I reverted the change in Makefile in master branch since this would lead
to confusion when trying to apply the patch.  I guess the conflict did
not occure when you have your local .pc dir with quilt patches but this
is not in the Git repository.

I have uploaded the package to unstable which now needs to pass the new
queue (currently this needs about three monthes patience, sorry :-().

Thanks for your work on this and the successful MoM project