Re: Please enable free redistribution of Multiple Sclerosis Severity Score

Hi Andreas,

Reading this, I think you're missing an important point in your argument,
probably because it's obvious to you.

The point is that the restriction implies that the program cannot be included
as part of a distribution that is sold (even if it's just to compensate for the
cost of the storage media).  Their intention is almost certainly to prevent
people to sell the program standalone.  I'm pretty sure that they didn't think
about this implication.

So that may be worth mentioning next time you send a similar request.

Thanks,
Bas