Re: lofreq in Debian

Hi Afif,

I did not know that all functionality is now exposed through htslib.
There are definitely some convenience functions or clones of samtools in
LoFreq (e.g. for lofreq index etc.) but I'm not sure if there's more
specific to samtools that's not already part of htslib. I'm happy to
remove any unnecessary dependency but it seems this requires some
rewriting since data structure names changed (e.g. the change from bam.h
to sam.h esp. in lofreq_alnqual).

Andreas