Re: lofreq in Debian

Thanks for your quick response. I am definitely linking dynamically to
htslib and have managed all the other dependencies. However, samtools
(as intended to be installed by its developers) is not supposed to
provide any library, as the externally useful functionality was supposed
to be made available through htslib.

I am simply wondering if you are using the samtools static library and
headers only for the convenience samtools functions you are making
available through lofreq. If this is the case, I am then asking if you
mind whether we remove those convenience functions from lofreq in the
Debian package.

Many thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي
http://afif.ghraoui.name

على الثلاثاء  5 كانون الثاني 2016 ‫22:28، كتب Andreas WILM: