Dazzler assembler in Debian

Hi, Dr. Myers,
I'm contacting you on behalf of the Debian Med team, a group within the
Debian project with the goal of making it a superior computing platform
for biology and medicine.

I have already packaged daligner and dazzdb for Debian. The daligner
package has been available even to users of Debian Stable for several
months now via stable-backports [1]. The purpose of my message is to
kindly request that you continue tagging your releases on github. Our
automatic sentinels rely heavily on these tags to notify us of new
upstream releases.

Many thanks for your consideration
Afif

1. https://wiki.debian.org/Backports