sponsoring or upload rights: itksnap

Dear all,

I've updated itksnap in the team-git to now use libdcmtk-dev. This
upload will also update the dependencies to the latest version of ITK
and gdcm.

Please sponsor this package or give me upload rights.

I didn't add closes for #777921 or #789931

  - #777921 actually looks like an ITK bug. I will close this manually
    once this upload is done.

  - #789931 relates to arm64 and ITK4 is not available there
    (hence I will mark this wontfix and downgrade it to normal)

Many thanks,
Gert