Re: [MoM] deepnano getting info from maintainer

Hi Çağrı,

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 08:06:00AM +0300, Çağrı ULAŞ wrote:

> I push some changes for deepnano. Used a few poretools data for the
> deepnano-data because poretools use pybuild for packaging. When I create
> new package in control file (for split packaging) poretools package created
> with empty package. I dont want to change the way this package builded.
> Didn't find any useful example for python split packaging. Any ideas?
> Currently, this way test passed. I didn't use dch for now. What should I do
> next?

I'll have a look later.  As Afif wrote the data package is prepared and
there is no real need to duplicate those larger data sets.

Just a remerk: You commited a dir debian/deepnano to the Git repository.
These files should not be commited since these are results of a build
process.  Moreover I'm a bit worried that you are not using gbp +
pbuilder as recommended in the Debian policy document.  Please make sure
that you at least know how to do this since you should in any case once
in a while check building in a pbuilder chroot.

I'll report later once I checked the test using poretools data.