Re: [MoM] deepnano getting info from maintainer

Hi Andreas,

I already started to make poretools-data package. Had to make some
practice on split packaging . It's almost done. When I finished
I will upload them both.

Regards.

Hi Çağrı,

I wonder whether Afif's hint how to get the example files might have
been helpful for you.  I admit I'm not keen to stick to the monthly
boundaries of the MoM projects but if deepnano should make it into
stretch we need to hurry up a bit.

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 11:50:43AM +0200, Çağrı ULAŞ wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I finally find fast5 files from poretools which is an utility for
> converting fast5 to fasta/fastq file. There are fast5 examples on
> poretools' github page. Is there any thing we need to specify for this data
> in debian directory?
>
> Regards

> > Hi,
> >
> > On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 08:34:15PM +0200, Çağrı ULAŞ wrote:
> > > Working on autopkgtest but I have issues with deepnano. There are no man
> > > pages or example files I found.
> >
> > Did you tried -h/--help options that might be used with help2man?
> >
> > > Only bitbucket page have a basic usage but
> > > this is more different from classic alignment tools.
> >
> > If there is no chance with help2man you might try to find some simple
> > introduction how to write manpages (or check out a simple manpage on the
> > Debian system) and feed in the content of the bitbucket page.
> >
> > > I try to run with some
> > > .npz datas in nets_data directory. But give me an error 'Unable to open
> > > file (File signature not found)'. Anyway, .npz datas are numpy's
> > > uncompressed files according to scipy's docs. 'OMP_NUM_THREADS=1
> > > deepnano_basecall' command uses fast5 files. Cant get any fast5 file.
> > Where
> > > can I get them, any ideas?
> >
> >  * Asking upstream
> >  * Asking Canberk how he found example files
> >  * Hoping for hints of other readers here
> >
> > Sorry, I can not help myself since I'm not working as bioinformatican.
> >
> > > Nowadays, lots of work on me at university but I'll try to communicate
> > more
> > > often.
> >
> > OK.
> >
> > Kind regards