Re: New version of ncbi-blast+ available

Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> writes:

> Having some more testing in unstable before the freeze
> might be something we should gain for.

Certainly, but the remaining changes I have planned for ncbi-tools6 are
relatively formal, so testing what's already in unstable should be
sufficient for most purposes.  That said, I did try to take care of both
packages tonight, but wound up only having time for ncbi-blast+; I plan
to follow up with ncbi-tools6 tomorrow.  (I also remain confident that
it won't need to go through NEW, though ncbi-blast+ might.)

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu