Re: Macsyfinder Test Issues

Hello Andreas,

Due to my exams i can not find any time to look this issue i will take care of it and return to you.

Best Regards

Hi Canberk,

any news?  Its *really* high time to get this issue settled.  It would
be extremely helpful if you could at least submit your test suite to Git
to let me reproduce the test results if you do not manage to check the
issue yourself.

BTW, adding tests to packages could als made part of our bug squashing
party by filing bugs "Please add autopkgtest to package xy" and than
you close the bug with a test ...