Re: If you need students for small bioinformatics projects

Hi Afif,

There is no need to apologize - It's ok.
I've told Bioinformatics Institute mentors about Debian Med Team and told you about them. I think it would be good if you'll write them - to ensure they'll mail you when they'll search for mentors next time, and it might happen that you'll have enough time and they'll have student who will be glad to work on your project.
Thank you for your project idea link, I'll forward your letter to them if you don't mind - to let them know that you might be interested next term (or next year - or at least somewhen :)).

BTW, I was not precise in my previous letter - they are non-profit organization and they don't charge any fees from students or mentors - except time consumption :)

على السبت 10 أيلول 2016 ‫14:23، كتب Afif Elghraoui:
> It is a very nice idea and I
> hope we could take advantage of it.

Too many vague pronouns-- The program looks like a very nice idea and I
hope that Debian Med could take advantage of it sometime.

apologies for the ambiguity
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي