Re: If you need students for small bioinformatics projects

Hi, Tanya,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this message. I do have at
least one idea [1] that might fit well for this, but I wouldn't be able
to participate--at least for this cycle. It is a very nice idea and I
hope we could take advantage of it.

Thanks and regards
Afif

1. https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2016/07/msg00088.html

على السبت  3 أيلول 2016 ‫17:03، كتب merlettaia:

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي
http://afif.ghraoui.name