Re: Packaging BLAT for Debian

Hi again,

I'd like to pick up the ball for blat again.  For me it is not yet clear
by what license blat is covered and what might be the role of the KentLib
library[1] plays.  Is it possible to link blat against KentLib and is it
sensible to start packaging this first.

Just to let you know:  The freeze for the next Debian release is coming
soon and it blat should be distributed with the next release we should
hurry up to get this done.  For me it remains unclear who is responsible
for what and role the different pieces of code are playing.

[1] https://github.com/jstjohn/KentLib