[GSoC] tigr-glimmer moved to Git (Was: [GSoC] ncbi-blast+ and htslib uploaded)

Hi again,

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 08:34:30PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Moved tigr-glimmer to Git.  I'll answer more detailed tomorrow since I
> was offline today.  Kind regards, Andreas.

As said this is done.

        ncbi-tools6
                -> You did not responded whether the hints by Aaron
                   were helpful.
        njplot (according to manual there is an option without X11,
                -> https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/njplot.git
        picard-tools
        cd-hit
                -> see my other mail