Re: [GSoC] ncbi-blast+ and htslib uploaded

Hello Andreas,

I'll gladly do tests and keep going before end of the year i think we can manage to cover most of packages. Tools6 issue i'll make partial test to blast2 and binaries packages in it if i stuck i'll inform you again i am going on. Thanks for help.

Best Regards

Hi Canberk,

On Tue, Aug 09, 2016 at 07:46:26AM +0300, Canberk Koç wrote:
> I make a little test for Emboss.
> I found there is a test directory in this package but tests are not
> complete i think ,
> make check did not do anything useful so  they will add tests to the
> package i assume .

OK, having at least some partial test is better than no test at all.

Where the hints for ncbi-tools6 by Aaron and me helpful?

> Another issue GSoC send me an email again and final evaluation is on 15
> august for students so i'll send them commits how is our progress you think
> ?

I admit I would have hoped that we would manage more packages at the end
but the second half went better than the first.  It would be great if
you could keep on adding tests even after GSoC has finished and we might
manage to get tests for most of the Debian Med packages until Freeze for
Debian 9 (about end of the year).

> I have a question also how can i find which packages i committed with a
> script what should i use ?

You could query the public UDD mirror via

  PGPASSWORD="public-udd-mirror" psql --host=public-udd-mirror.xvm.mit.edu --username=public-udd-mirror udd

The following query is an example how to get those packages featuring
you as changelog owner and adding the Vcs URL in Git.

udd=> SELECT DISTINCT u.source, u.version, s.vcs_url FROM upload_history u JOIN sources s ON u.source = s.source WHERE changed_by_email = 'canberkkoc@gmail.com' and s.release='sid' and s.vcs_url not like 'svn%' order by u.source ;
   source    |      version      |                                 vcs_url
-------------+-------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 amap-align  | 2.2-6             | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/amap-align.git
 bwa         | 0.7.15-2          | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/bwa.git
 clustalo    | 1.2.2-1           | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/clustalo.git
 clustalw    | 2.1+lgpl-5        | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/clustalw.git
 dialign     | 2.2.1-8           | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/dialign.git
 exonerate   | 2.4.0-2           | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/exonerate.git
 fastqc      | 0.11.5+dfsg-3     | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/fastqc.git
 gdpc        | 2.2.5-6           | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/gdpc.git
 hmmer       | 3.1b2+dfsg-1      | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/hmmer.git
 hmmer2      | 2.3.2-10          | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/hmmer2.git
 htslib      | 1.3.1-2           | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/htslib.git
 infernal    | 1.1.1-5           | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/infernal.git
 kalign      | 1:2.03+20110620-3 | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/kalign.git
 mummer      | 3.23+dfsg-1       | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/mummer.git
 muscle      | 1:3.8.31+dfsg-2   | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/muscle.git
 ncbi-blast+ | 2.3.0-2           | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/ncbi-blast+.git
 phylip      | 1:3.696+dfsg-3    | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/phylip.git
 primer3     | 2.3.7-2           | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/primer3.git
 probcons    | 1.12-11           | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/probcons.git
 t-coffee    | 11.00.8cbe486-4   | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/t-coffee.git
 vcftools    | 0.1.14+dfsg-3     | https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/vcftools.git
(21 Zeilen)

> Thanks for your help and support.

You are welcome.

Updated todo list:

       ncbi-tools6
       njplot (according to manual there is an option without X11,
               -> https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/njplot.git
       picard-tools
       cd-hit
       tigr-glimmer