Description for lefse tools (Was: Origin of data files in MetaPhLan2)

Hi again,

I have another question in addition to the one below.  I was packaging
MetaPhLan2 to make use of it in my final target package for metaBIT[1]
which in addition is using some Python code I've found here

   https://bitbucket.org/nsegata/lefse

This code has neither any description I could use for the package nor a
license.  It would be really great if you could provide a basic
description and for packaging a free license would be needed.

[1] https://bitbucket.org/Glouvel/metabit/wiki/