Re: Primer3

Hi Canberk,

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 04:38:07AM +0300, Canberk Koç wrote:
> I manage to finish fixes can you control them please . If i do something
> wrong i work on it immediately.

I think the changes you have commited are doing what they should do.  I
uploaded (after adding a lintian-override about empty directories which
are really intended and no mistake - please check that you understand
what lintian-overrides are doing).

So I've set you Midterm evaluation to pass.

> Thanks for guidence and help.

You are welcome.  Did you made up your mind about muscle?  Did you
contacted upstream (if so please always CC this mailing list).  If
not I would recommend that you write something like

  "I'm contacting you on behalf of the Debian Med team ..."

(Please do a web search for this string at
site:lists.debian.org/debian-med to get some sensible expression.)  Than
explain the intention og the GSoC project and ask for some sensible test
upstream might imagine.

Other interesting target packages are

     perlprimer
     vcftools     (I'll convert this one to Git currently)
     gdpc

Please try to get three packages per week at minimum - better more.
Please also let the list know if you see stumbling stones (and let me
know if you have personal issues that prevent you from commiting the
mentioned amount).