Re: Primer3

Hello Andreas,

I must go to hospital due to  an emergency situation. Now i'll look for clean up these files.

Best Regards

Canberk Koç
www.about.me/canberkkoc

26 Haz 2016 15:12 tarihinde "Andreas Tille" <andreas@an3as.eu> yazdı:
On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 09:40:09AM +0300, Canberk Koç wrote:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> Thanks for guiding a lot. I'll take this package as a reference to my work
> i think.

Fine.

> For this package test uses all of data but i look it again if
> there is unnecessary data in examples i'll erase it.

Please do so.  The problem is that at build time the same tests are
running and leave a lot of result files (*.tmp files etc) inside the
test directory.  You are installing these all into the binary package
for no good reason.  I suggest you clean up the test dir first and copy
afterwards.  May be the easiest way is to use the clean target of
test/Makefile.  In any case the file structure of the example package
should not contain any other files than the plain source.

> In problem matter svn
> have tmp dirs and git doesn't tests uses them i think .

Well, I think Git ignores empty directories.  That's no harm since at
build time the original tarball is used anyway.  The directories you
are mentioning are all empty if I'm not misleaded.

Will you manage to clean up the example directory tree and also the path
to perl interpreter until today evening?  If not please ask for help to
let me know that there might be some stumbling stones.