Re: Hmmer,Hmmer2 autopkgtests [GSOC]

Hello Andreas,

I mean i upload to git :-) Sorr for misunderstanding thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Canberk Koç
www.about.me/canberkkoc

21 Haz 2016 16:30 tarihinde "Andreas Tille" <andreas@an3as.eu> yazdı:
Hi Canberk,

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 09:57:55PM +0300, Canberk Koç wrote:
> I upload packages.Thank you for your help.

Thanks for your work on this.  Just for the wording:  You are not
allowed to "upload packages".  Only Debian Developers or Debian
Maintainers have the permission to upload packages to the Debian mirror.
What you actually did is commiting changes to the packaging Git - which
can be done by any member of the Debian Med team.

I did some further changes to hmmer and hmmer2.  It might be interesting
for you to review these changes.  After this I uploaded both packages.
The hmmer package went to the Debian new queue since there is a new
package hmmer-examples which is also relevant for you:  If the
architecture independant data become quite large its a good idea to
create an additional binary package.