Re: RFS: odil 0.7.0-1

Le 20/06/2016 à 17:44, Mattia Rizzolo a écrit :
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 05:15:50PM +0200, Julien Lamy wrote:
>> I've updated the git repository of Odil with the new upstream release,
>> which should have the nice effect of finally fix the build
>> reproducibility. Could I get a sponsored upload for this?
>
> uploaded!

Thanks, but since all 32-bit arches failed on the same test (except for
sh4 on which gcc segfaults and powerpcspe on which a build-dep is
missing), I'll have to apologize for the waste of your time and ask for
a new upload (0.7.0-2, in git). I don't have a true i386 install at
hand, but my local tests with 32 bits chroot (sbuild) and VM
(virtualbox) pass; is it enough to ask for the upload of 0.7.0-2 or
should I try on a real machine first?

Cheers,
--
Julien