Re: Hmmer,Hmmer2 autopkgtests [GSOC]

Hi all,

I am waiting for these packages to transfer git . Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Canberk Koç
www.about.me/canberkkoc

13 Haz 2016 12:40 tarihinde "merlettaia" <merlettaia@gmail.com> yazdı:
Hi Canberk,
The main difference between git and svn - svn always has only 1 (probably remote) origin, and when you use svn commit (command looks similar to git commit), your changes are sent directly to svn repository (in your case to Alioth).

Hi Afif,

Before i used git push commit etc. to upload exonerate i think sponsorship for make a new package(i don't know :-) ) ,
these packages is in debian-med archive of SVN and moved to Git will be fine .

Best Regards

Hi, Canberk,

على الأحد 12 حزيران 2016 ‫12:48، كتب Canberk Koç
> I made these two packages compatible with continous integration. But now
> i have a problem these packages in SVN i don't know how can i upload
> packages can someone help me please .Thank you all.

Do you mean that you don't know how to push your changes because the
package is in SVN, or do you need sponsorship to upload the packages to
the archive?

If it's the former, we can get the packaging moved to Git instead.
Knowledge of SVN is less prevalent these days.

regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي