Re: SSPACE (Was: RFS: ariba)

Hi Sascha,

On Thu, Jun 02, 2016 at 11:49:31AM +0100, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:
> > :-)
> > Otherwise I'd add upload permissions for you ...
>
> Well, this was probably the fastest NEW accept I ever witnessed :)

This is what I've thought as well.  For me the problem is that this
non-queue is hard to predict ...

> So
> yes, I would like upload permissions please.

Currently I'm sitting behind a strange firewall which I does not accept
dput.  I'll try later if nobody else is faster than me.

> > In any case I've updated and pushed what I found on my local disc to Git
>
> Yes, I have noticed. Great, thanks! A nice starting point.

Yup.  I would not mind if somebody else would take over (as always ;-)).