Re: CI plan

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 04:58:11PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Tanya,
>
> [I'm replying just to the list since I assume you and Canberk are reading it]

BTW, the currently *real* issue in concavity is bug #822382[1].

Upstream has not answered my mail since 20 days.  I've set Laszlo in CC
who might have some contact or may be you can find out *working*
contacts (people had good experiences by Twitter or other social media).

We need to sort out the origin of these two files - otherwise the
package needs to be moved to non-free.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/822382