Re: Packging jModelTest for Debian and versioning

Hi Andreas,

Sorry for the delay. The netbeans dependencies where removed time ago, but I could not work in the
new release. It is now ready and you can find it in the github repository. Hopefully everything is
OK now. The only thing to be taken into account is that you would need to set "global-phyml-exe =
true" in prottest.properties in order to use PhyML from the path.

Kind Regards,
Diego.