Re: [MoM] Fwd: Outreachy project (CI for all biological applications inside Debian)

Hi Tatiana,

On Tue, Apr 05, 2016 at 07:42:04PM +0300, Tatiana Malygina wrote:
> I'm sorry for delay and not showing any response for some time, I was
> unexpectedly busy :(

Seem you found some time since I've seen your commit.  Thanks a lot for
your contribution.  I added some additional commits.  Please check these
out and read the log.  Please ask if something remains unclear.