Re: [MoM] Fwd: Outreachy project (CI for all biological applications inside Debian)

Hi Tanya and Anna,

On Tue, Apr 05, 2016 at 07:48:57PM +0300, Anna Lioznova wrote:
> Hi, Andreas!
> Thank you for your letter.
> I'm sorry for silence, I was busy with my studies. Also me and Tanya were
> struggling to decide who should reply first :)

:-)

> I'm done with package building and writing some tests, but my initial tests
> are too simple to commit. I'll improve them in the nearest time.

Just a general remark:  I do not consider even a minimal test as to
simple.  It could be a reasonable proof of concept.  So you can both
feel free to commit even trivial things.

> I'll be glad to have a chance to improve bio packages for Debian (actually
> I can do it anyway), but I really want to recommend Tanya for this project
> -- she is great!)

Nice to see true friends!