Re: Request for sponsoring: beagle

Hi,
According to ftpmaster's comments, I removed the embedded copy of
htsjdk and I patched some files to refer to the new htsjdk.
But with this new patch, beagle FTBFS because jh_build searches .java
files in .pc folder. So, I remove the .pc folder just before calling
jh_build. I do not think it is the best solution but beagle builds
now. Does someone have a better solution?

I also asked to upstream the source file of the pdf and he sent me a
docx file. I do not find any information about how to integrate
correctly a pdf from a docx file. So, I do not package the pdf
anymore.

Best regards,
Dylan