Re: Request for sponsoring: beagle

على الأحد 17 نيسـان 2016 ‫23:11، كتب Dylan:
> I also asked to upstream the source file of the pdf and he sent me a
> docx file. I do not find any information about how to integrate
> correctly a pdf from a docx file. So, I do not package the pdf
> anymore.

I suppose it's possible to generate the pdf from docx with pandoc or a
libreoffice command line invocation.  If upstream doesn't distribute it
with the source code, you'd basically have to ask for it every release
and integrate it. It's probably not worth the trouble-- I'd rather just
link to where it is online.

regards
Afif

--