Re: Lets maintain libbpp-phyl-omics in Debian Med team

Dear Julien,

On Thu, Apr 07, 2016 at 08:57:48AM +0200, Julien Yann Dutheil wrote:
> > Sorry, no.  You push a tag to github (or whatever repository you might
> > use) and uscan will recognise a new version.  It will download the
> > according tarball and this tarball will be used as source tarball for
> > the next package.
>
> I'm still a bit unclear about that, but let's just get the mentoring and
> once I will have done it once, I will know how it works :) I will start by
> tagging the release (on biopp.univ-montp2.fr/git/bpp-core).

I checked this repository but it seems there is no way to download a
tarball matching a tag as it can be done at Github.  However, at your
download page

   http://biopp.univ-montp2.fr/repos/sources/

I can find versioned source tarballs.  If you confirm that these are
OK and up to date that would be sufficient.

> Many thanks again for your consideration,

You are welcome