Re: Request for Sponsoring: spaced

على الثلاثاء 29 آذار 2016 ‫00:16، كتب Fabian Klötzl:
> On 29.03.2016 06:43, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
>>
>> Unfortunately, this code built an empty package. I noticed that you
>> haven't activated the autotools plugin for debhelper for the build to
>> work.
>
> How the !@#$, did I miss this one?

Maybe you had it locally and forgot to commit it. It was just an extra
build-dependency and a flag to dh.

> I used the get-orig script from [1] as a baseline. Didn't know about
> mk-origtargz. Will definitely used that next time.
>
> [1] svn://anonscm.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/package_template

Thanks for pointing that out. I just added some notes there so that this
hopefully becomes less of a secret.

> I am hoping to upstream both the manpage and the autoconf. Thus I did it
> this way.

Cool. I considered it a stylistic twist, so had no problem uploading that.

> Thanks a lot for reviewing and sponsoring,

Thanks for preparing the package!

regards
Afif

--